Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG and Discussions World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Questions about Fantasy books
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:11 pm by Hadz-x

» who likes beyblade or bakugan
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:09 pm by Hadz-x

» nin here yo
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:06 pm by Hadz-x

» Kakashi FC
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:03 pm by Hadz-x

» Help with a HUGE problem.
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 pm by Cobalon

» Dragon Eruption.
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:10 pm by Cobalon

» Rykoya Zureino Bijju 10 Tail Dragon
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:07 pm by Cobalon

»  Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 pm by ZeoAbyss

» Fav Bleach caharacter/characters and lines from the show and song.
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:13 am by ZeoAbyss

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Top posters
ZeoAbyss (130)
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Vote_lcap2 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Voting_bar2 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Vote_rcap2 
30turtle (67)
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Vote_lcap2 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Voting_bar2 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Vote_rcap2 
Netsuro Uzumaki (43)
Minato (35)
Narubi (34)
valmasy03 (28)
Sasuke (26)
Hadz-x (24)
Raikage (16)
Pein (13)
It's Spring Time Meaning a competition!!!!!!!!
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 pm by ZeoAbyss
Hey NarutoFans it's spRing time for the site that means a competition.This competition is to raise the post of the site.

The Compeition is a Posting Competition!!!!!

Competition
Well the competition is to Post as much as you can( Don't Spam)
and make a lot!! of Threads that aren't already made.

The first person to reach 600 post!!!!!!!! wins

The prize is you can change your Username and you …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:11 pm by ZeoAbyss
Because of the recent events that have struck Japan, please be patient about manga release. Japan and the Japanese people have more important things to deal with right now.

Please keep the Japanese people in your thoughts and prays during the time of need.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-after-quake
There is a link to see if your favorite mangaka's are

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Welcome to the Site
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 pm by ZeoAbyss
We moved server and this site is way better hope you enjoy.

Comments: 4
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 155 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:51 pm
Similar topics
The Staffs
Level A Adminstrator
       ZeoAbyss

Level B Adminstrator
       Hadz-x
       Narubi

Member of the Month-We have had a good March but the best helper around was Netsuro Uzumaki
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. 18-79

Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.

Go down 
+2
ItachiClan
ZeoAbyss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeoAbyss
Admin
ZeoAbyss

Kanoha Rank : 1134
Konoha Reputation : 0

Character Stats
Skill:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue1050/1050 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Chakara:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue888/1000 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (888/1000)
Ninja health :
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue85/100 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 am

It's simple just type "i win because...... And just say anything .
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-world-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
ItachiClan

ItachiClan

Kanoha Rank : 20

Character Stats
Skill:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue0/0 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakara:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue0/0 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ninja health :
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue1/1 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 pm

I win because i am awesome
Back to top Go down
Rikudou Sasuke

Rikudou Sasuke

Kanoha Rank : 10
Konoha Reputation : -1

Character Stats
Skill:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue100/100 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue100/100 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:41 am

I win because I'm Messere farao
Back to top Go down
ZeoAbyss
Admin
ZeoAbyss

Character Stats
Skill:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue1050/1050 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Chakara:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue888/1000 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (888/1000)
Ninja health :
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue85/100 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 am

I win because I know Bill clinton .
Back to top Go down
Netsuro Uzumaki

Netsuro Uzumaki

Kanoha Rank : 50

Character Stats
Skill:
 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Left_bar_bleue1/1 Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 am

I win because i said I win
Back to top Go down
Rikudou Sasuke

Rikudou Sasuke

Kanoha Rank : 10
Konoha Reputation : -1

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 pm

I win because it is the will of god.
Back to top Go down
ZeoAbyss
Admin
ZeoAbyss

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

I should win because i can stop the topic anything
Back to top Go down
Netsuro Uzumaki

Netsuro Uzumaki

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:43 pm

I win because I just said: I win because I just said.
Back to top Go down
valmasy03

valmasy03

Kanoha Rank : 32

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm

I win because I just found this.
Back to top Go down
30turtle

Kanoha Rank : 83

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:19 am

I win cause I just came back to this forum.
Back to top Go down
ZeoAbyss
Admin
ZeoAbyss

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:59 am

I win because i ate Cheese for Breakfast
Back to top Go down
30turtle

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 pm

i win cause i ate donuts for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
valmasy03

valmasy03

Kanoha Rank : 32

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm

I win because I had Burger King for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
30turtle

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 pm

I win cause i haven't eaten lunch yet.
Back to top Go down
Netsuro Uzumaki

Netsuro Uzumaki

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:09 pm

I win becouse i was the last person to post for now.
Back to top Go down
ZeoAbyss
Admin
ZeoAbyss

Character Stats
Skill:
Chakara:
Ninja health :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 pm

I win becuase I done a back flip and almost broke my leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.    Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.
Page 1 of 1