Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG and Discussions World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Questions about Fantasy books
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:11 pm by Hadz-x

» who likes beyblade or bakugan
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:09 pm by Hadz-x

» nin here yo
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:06 pm by Hadz-x

» Kakashi FC
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:03 pm by Hadz-x

» Help with a HUGE problem.
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 pm by Cobalon

» Dragon Eruption.
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:10 pm by Cobalon

» Rykoya Zureino Bijju 10 Tail Dragon
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:07 pm by Cobalon

»  Ultimate naruto fan Last person to post wins.
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 pm by ZeoAbyss

» Fav Bleach caharacter/characters and lines from the show and song.
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:13 am by ZeoAbyss

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Top posters
ZeoAbyss (130)
Lesson and Battle Requests Vote_lcap2Lesson and Battle Requests Voting_bar2Lesson and Battle Requests Vote_rcap2 
30turtle (67)
Lesson and Battle Requests Vote_lcap2Lesson and Battle Requests Voting_bar2Lesson and Battle Requests Vote_rcap2 
Netsuro Uzumaki (43)
Minato (35)
Narubi (34)
valmasy03 (28)
Sasuke (26)
Hadz-x (24)
Raikage (16)
Pein (13)
It's Spring Time Meaning a competition!!!!!!!!
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 pm by ZeoAbyss
Hey NarutoFans it's spRing time for the site that means a competition.This competition is to raise the post of the site.

The Compeition is a Posting Competition!!!!!

Competition
Well the competition is to Post as much as you can( Don't Spam)
and make a lot!! of Threads that aren't already made.

The first person to reach 600 post!!!!!!!! wins

The prize is you can change your Username and you …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:11 pm by ZeoAbyss
Because of the recent events that have struck Japan, please be patient about manga release. Japan and the Japanese people have more important things to deal with right now.

Please keep the Japanese people in your thoughts and prays during the time of need.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-after-quake
There is a link to see if your favorite mangaka's are

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Welcome to the Site
Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 pm by ZeoAbyss
We moved server and this site is way better hope you enjoy.

Comments: 4
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 155 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:51 pm
The Staffs
Level A Adminstrator
       ZeoAbyss

Level B Adminstrator
       Hadz-x
       Narubi

Member of the Month-We have had a good March but the best helper around was Netsuro Uzumaki
Lesson and Battle Requests 18-79

Lesson and Battle Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeoAbyss
Admin
ZeoAbyss

Kanoha Rank : 1134
Konoha Reputation : 0

Character Stats
Skill:
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Chakara:
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue888/1000Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (888/1000)
Ninja health :
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue85/100Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Lesson and Battle Requests Empty
PostSubject: Lesson and Battle Requests   Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Here you may request for a lesson, or spar with another member of the school. Provided you're both roughly on par with RPG. For a lesson request, state your username, age and what you wish me to help you with on this particular lesson. I won't be helping you with several things at once during a lesson, unless they're minor things which come with what I'm trying to teach you primarily. The lesson will last a maximum of 20 posts per session. However I may end the lesson at any point should I wish.

For a battle request, give your screename, age and TP count. Anyone in the school may accept your challenge, however, there can only ever be a 300 TP gap between both fighters. I will look over the match, and point out any obvious mistakes. However, for more experienced battlers - A BM(Battle Moderator) may be needed. Though hopefully more experienced battlers will not need any assistance here at the school.

Heres an overview of the rules:

Rules:

For a lesson request, state your username, age and what you want helped with

I can only teach you one primary thing per lesson

A lesson lasts 20 posts max

I may stop a lesson at any point

Others may only post in a lesson with my permission

For a battle request, state your username, age and RPG count

There can only ever be a 100Chakara gap between battlers.

There may only ever be 2 battlers at once per battle thread

In all battle threads, you must put [R[G] in the title

Try your best to apply my teachings from previous lessons to your general RP or future lessons.

Lastly, be nice to each other in Battle Threads, the school is a friendly environment, don't ruin that over a little heated combat <3 If you think someone has done something wrong in a battle, PM me.

Have fun!

Please Note: You MUST sign up in the application forms center before requesting for a lesson/Battle

PM me for a application
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-world-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Netsuro Uzumaki

Netsuro Uzumaki

Kanoha Rank : 50

Character Stats
Skill:
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue1/1Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Chakara:
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue100/100Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Ninja health :
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue100/100Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson and Battle Requests   Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Name: Netsuro
Training: Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
ZeoAbyss
Admin
ZeoAbyss

Kanoha Rank : 1134

Character Stats
Skill:
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Chakara:
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue888/1000Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (888/1000)
Ninja health :
Lesson and Battle Requests Left_bar_bleue85/100Lesson and Battle Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson and Battle Requests   Lesson and Battle Requests EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Ok now use this for info if you use ninjutsu
Just so you know what Jutsu to use in a battle

http://leafninja.com/ninjutsu.php

Back to top Go down
https://naruto-world-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson and Battle Requests   Lesson and Battle Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson and Battle Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum